Contributing to our Learning Project and Supporting our EDTC Family

As our class comes to a close, I would like to take this time to share how I contributed to learning with our class throughout the semester. When we first started this class, I did not know what to expect but was excited to learn about media and technology. I honestly enjoyed discord by reading how people shared their experiences of working out problems in their blogs and assignments. But I have never asked questions or posted on discord through our learning journey with our projects.

I enjoyed Twitter more than I thought I would because I was taught how to use Twitter. I enjoyed sharing articles with my peers and commenting on other people’s articles that interested me. I learned a lot from this experience and I enjoyed using Feedly as my resource guide. I believe I will continue to use these sites for my learning journey in my Teaching Degree.

Blogs posts have helped me to reach out and comment on another classmate’s blog (Learning Project). Each person in our class had unique Learning Projects and we all helped each other with kind words and encouragement.

I noticed how my classmates in Whitehorse, Yukon have grown from this course. We all learned from each other and as cheesy as it sounds, it’s true!

Think before you post, has brought awareness to me, my family, and friends. I believe we should continue to share our knowledge and be kind to others is so important on social media, in person, and all the time.